Wednesday, July 4, 2007
July 4th Special: the new 142Qs and more!
July 4th Special!
Today's podcast will feature questions related to the Fourth of July, Independence Day, and the Declaration of Independence. We will compare some of the current USCIS 96qs with the Pilot Questions.
Big News: The Pilot Questions have been revised!
1. There are now 142 questions.
2. Two questions were removed related to the minimum wage and battles of the American Revolution.
3. Topical Headings have been added to organize the questions.
4. Some of the questions have been rearranged (i.e. They have different numbers).
5. Questions have been marked for Senior Citizens older that 65 and have been legal permanent residents for more than 20 years.
You can get the reformated USCIS 142 here.
You can get the reformated USCIS 142 for Senior Citizens here.
You can get the M-638 Quick Civics Lessons in English here.
You can get the M-638 Quick Civics Lessons in Spanish here.